The Margolis Law Firm is proud to expand our capabilities to assist injured workers and welcomes Thomas Dwight Aristide as Of Counsel to our office. Attorney Aristide grew up in the Lehigh Valley. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Scranton with a major in history and economics and his juris doctorate law degree from Vermont Law School in 1981.
Attorney Aristide was hired right out of law school by the Hon. James Diefenderfer, Court of Common Pleas of Lehigh County. He thereafter worked as his law clerk, assisting in research and in preparing judicial opinions. Upon successful completion of the clerkship, Attorney Aristide immediately fulfilled his desire to open his own practice. In addition, he worked as an assistant public defender in Northampton County in the 1980’s. In the late 1980’s to the 1990’s Attorney Aristide began focusing on workers’ compensation cases exclusively. He has continued this focus in worker’s compensation for over 20 years, gaining the experience to assist injured workers so that they obtain full and complete recovery of their proper Worker’s Compensation benefits.
Attorney Aristide is admitted to practice law in all Pennsylvania state courts, as well as in the Federal District Court for both Eastern and Middle Districts. He is a member and past lecturer for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, as well as the National Business Institute and Northampton County Bar Association. Many years ago he worked to establish the Northampton County Bar Associations Workers’ Compensation Committee, and he has chaired the committee over the last 12 years.
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. Federal Court, 1982
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- Juris Doctorate – 1981
- University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania – 1978
- Major: History
- Major: Economics
Classes / Seminars
- Advanced Workers’ Compensation
- Logistical Advice on Managing and Running a Small Law Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Judges’ Seminar
- How to Conduct a Deposition of an Expert Medical Witness
- The Effective Vocational Expert in Civil and Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Workers’ Compensation: Perspective from a Judge
- Workers’ Compensation Practice
- Handling the Workers’ Compensation Case from Start to Finish
- Workers’ Compensation Judges – Seminar/Reception
- Workers’ Compensation Hearings in PA: Techniques & Strategies
- The Basics of Workers’ Compensation
There is no fee unless your workers’ compensation is successful.